Dentistry Glossary is a free trial software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-02-15. The program can be installed on iOS.
Dentistry is a medical branch that is mainly involved in the study, diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of diseases, disorders and conditions of the oral cavity, maxillofacial area and the adjacent and associated structures and their impact on the human teeth.
This application provides comprehensive list of Dental Terminology which are very useful for Medical and Science People.
- No Internet connectivity required
- Search through our database in alphabetical order
- Add/Edit Text notes for selected terminology
- Add Audio notes and save it for future reference
- Add term to your favorite list
- Email term to your friends and family
- Change the font size for better reading experience
Excellent application which can be used as reference.
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Dentistry Glossary (version 1.1) has a file size of 5.14 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.